We have an exciting new opportunity for people to gain carpentry and woodworking knowledge and skills in our wood workshop!
The Employability Fund Stage 4 course is for people who are aged 18+ and not currently in education, training or employment. The course aims to support people to gain sustained employment through industry specific training.
The four week course will support participants to gain an underpinning knowledge of carpentry skills and woodworking through completing practical work experience at our workshop.
You can gain:
- Industry recognised qualification
- Practical work experience in a wood workshop
- Manual handling training
- CV building and employability support
- Support to progress onto further training, education or employment
- Eligible participants will receive a training allowance.
With limited spaces, please contact Stephen on firstname.lastname@example.org or 07917661202 ASAP if you’re interested or to refer someone.