Our four week course supports participants to gain an underpinning knowledge of carpentry skills and woodworking.
Practical work experience will be completed in our wood workshop.
The aim of the Stage 4 course is to enable individuals to access sustained employment through industry specific training.
Participants can gain:
- Industry recognised qualification
- Practical work experience in a wood workshop
- Manual handling training
- CV building and employability support
- Support to progress onto further training, education or employment
- Eligible participants will receive a training allowance
Who can apply
The Employability Fund Stage 4 course is suitable for people who are aged 18+ and not currently in education, training or employment.
For further information or to sign up, please contact Stephen on email@example.com or 07917661202.